Details of Educational Qualification:
|Degree||Specialization||University||College||Year of Passing|
|M Pharm||Pharmacology||Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur||Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Centre for Professional and Advanced Studies ( CPAS), Cheruvandoor Campus||2019|
|B Pharm||———||Mahatma Gandhi University, PD Hills, Athirampuzha, Kottayam||Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Centre for Professional and Advanced Studies ( CPAS), Cheruvandoor Campus||2017|
|1||Department of Pharmacology, Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady, Thrissur, Kerala.
|Assistant Professor||3/3/2021- 7/10/2022|
|2||Department of Pharmacology, Karpagam College of Pharmacy, Othakalmandapam, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu||Assistant Professor||16/9/2019- 27/02/2021|
Mr. Jithin Mathew has obtained M.Pharm degree in Pharmacology from Department of Pharmaceutical sciences, CPAS, Constituted by Government of Kerala in the year 2019. He is an eminent academician in the field of Pharmaceutical science, At present he is working as an Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Caritas College of Pharmacy, Caritas Educity, Thellakomand Kottayam. His thrust area of research is Rheumatology and Inflammation Biology. He was worked in a Modern pharmacology lab to elucidated the toxicity of Statins in Arthritic patients with the aid of preclinical pharmacological screening methods. He had succefully guided a 2 research projects in undergraduate level. He published around 10 Research and Review articles and 1 Textbook in Various International and National level peer reviewed journals. Presented his research work in various international conferences, seminars and symposiums. He had selected as a Resource person sponsored by Indian initiative for Management of Antibiotic resistance ( IIMAR) and World Health Organization.
Certificate Courses Qualified
- Qualified Annual refresher programme in pharmacy (ARPIT) Organized by Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, IIT, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Qualified certified clinical research programme organized by Deepam and RMR Hospital Chennai.
Textbook of Experimental Pharmacology
Publisher:PritamPublishers,Jalgon,Mahrashtra. Edition; Firstedition2021-2022 ISBN; 978- 93- 92159-74-9
Research articles Published
- Jithin Mathew, Litty Joseph, Rynu Tom Thykkadan, Ragesh.K. Divya Gupta “ Induction and Prognosis of Rheumatoid arthritis: Biological Determination by Proteinase denaturation technique and Antiproteinase Assay” International Journal of Scientific Development and Research, 2023: 8(2) : 463-467 ISSN :2455-2631.
- Jithin Mathew, K.G.Prasanth, Safa Sharafudeen, Megha Suresh “ Phytochemical Screening and Evaluation of Protective effect of Cleodendrum Viscosum leaves in Rat model of Vincristine induced Peripheral Neuropathy” Saudi Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2022: 8(10) : 616-621 ISSN : 2413-4910 (Online) ,2413-4929 (Print).
- Jithin Mathew, K.G.Prasanth, Farsana, Nitha Nezerine, Haneena P “ Pharmacognostical Pharmacological and In vitro Anti arthritic activity of Methanolic extract of Cleodendrum Viscosum leaves Gis science Journal 2022 9(7) ; ISSN : 2513-2521.
- Jithin Mathew, K.G.Prasanth, Megha Suresh, Sruthi V.M, Safa Sharafudeen “ Recent Advances and Future out Looks of Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy” Journal of Emerging Technology and Innovative Research” 2022: 9(5): 610-614 ISSN : 2349-5162.
- Jithin Mathew, K.G.Prasanth, Farasana, Nitha Nezerine, Haneena P “Current Pharmacological Investigation and Development of Innovative Treatment Techniques for the management of Arthritis” Journal of Emerging Technology and Innovative Research” 2022:9(5) :593-600 ISSN 2349-5162.
- Jithin Mathew, Litty Joseph, Sujitha PV “Predicting Accelerated Rheumatoid Arthritic incidance of Statins by In vitro techniques” Indo American Journal of PharmaceuticalScience2022:9(4):204-207ISSN: 2349-7750.
- Jithin Mathew,G.Prasanth, Mokua William Onchoke “Rosmarinic acid exerts Protective effect on Oxaliplatin induced Peripheral Neuropathy: Behavioral, Neurophysiological Histopathological evidence “ European journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research “ 2022 : 9(4) : 335- 341 ISSN : 2394-3211.
- Litty Joseph, Jithin Mathew, “Statins Accelerated Arthritic Incidence : Ex VivoAntioxidant and Histopathological Analysis” Journal of University of Shanghai forScienceand Technology2021:23(9):902-909 ;ISSN: 1007-6735.
- Litty Joseph, Jithin Mathew, Prasanth KG, Anoop Sebastian, Sujitha PV , “Role of Pitavastatin and Lovastatin on Inflammation using In vivo Carrageenan induced paw edema model”, World journal of Pharmaceutical science and research.2021 : 10 (5): 1645-1651; ISSN : 2277-7105.
- Litty Joseph, Jithin Mathew, “Pharmacological Investigation of Pitavastatin and Lovastatin on Arthritis” Journal of Pharmaceutical science and Research 2021:13(1): 30-33; ISSN: 0975-1459.
Conferences : 6
Seminars : 2