Details of Educational Qualification:
|Degree||Specialization||University||College||Year of Passing|
|M Pharm||Pharmaceutical chemistry||Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur||College of Pharmaceutical sciences, Government medical college, Thiruvananthapuram||2020|
|B Pharm||Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur||Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Muvattupuzha||2018|
|1||Caritas College of Pharmacy, Caritas Educity, Ettumanoor||Asst. Professor||March 2022 to Till Date|
|2||KVM College of Pharmacy, Cherthala||Asst. Professor||March 2021- February 2022|
Enthusiastic and passionate professional educator with masters in Pharmaceutical chemistry and completed successful one year of experience in teaching.She has carried out two research projects as a part of curriculum and also published research and review articles in several national and international recognized journals. She has a research focus oncomputer aided drug designing, Synthesis and purification of novel compounds and conduct SAR studies of such novel derivatives. Attended scientific conferences, seminarsand hands on training programmes of several analytical instruments. She has secured rank in GPAT 2018.
- Jayalakshmi P M, Sheeba Jasmin T S, Manu Jose. Microwave Assisted synthesis and antibacterial evaluation of 1,3,4-thiadiazole derivvatives. Research Journal of Pharmacy and technology.2021;14(10):5293-6
- Manu Jose, Anitta. C Jaison, Amala Mathew, AAryasuku, Sneha Venugopal, Jayalakshmi P M. In vitro cytotoxic study on root extracts of ApamasiliquosaLamk. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2021; 12(7): 3805-13
- Anandhu K S, Manu Jose, Sweety Kuriakose, Jayalakshmi P M. Phytochemical analysis and in vitro antidiabetic activity of aqueous extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa and Aegle marmelos. Research Journal of Pharmacy and technology. 2021; 14(9):4697-1
- Jayalakshmi P M, Manu Jose, Prasanth francis. A comprehensive review on medicinal plants in western ghats with Antitubercular activity. Indian journal of natural sciences. 2021;12(65): 30396-410.
- Manu Jose, Stephin Baby, Dona Mathew, Naurin Muhammed, Jayalakshmi P M. Phytochemical Analysis and invitro anti diabetic and anti-inflammatory study of root extract of Apamasiliqousalamk. Research journal of pharmacy and technology. 2021; 14(11): 5838-2.
- Jayalakshmi P M, Sheeba Jasmin TS, Manu Jose. Design, Synthesis and Antimycobacterial evaluation of 1,3,4-thiadiazole derivative. International Journal of pharmaceutical, chemical and biological sciences. 2021;11(2):43-53.
- Jayalakshmi P M, Manu Jose, Prasanth Francis. In silico design and molecular docking studies of chalcone derivatives as topoisomerase II inhibitors. Indian Journal of natural Sciences.2022;13(71):40179-86.