Details of Educational Qualification:
|Degree||Specialization||University||College||Year of Passing|
|PhD||Pharmacognosy||Mangalore University||Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal||1994|
|M. Pharm||Pharmacognosy||L M College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad||Gujrat University||1986|
|B Pharm||Government College of Pharmacy, Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala University||1975|
|1||Caritas College of Pharmacy, Kottayam||Administrator, Caritas Educity, Professor & HOD, Caritas College of Pharmacy||Oct 2020 onwards|
|2||Caritas College of Pharmacy, Kottayam||Principal, Caritas College of Pharmacy||Dec 2013 to Sept 2020|
|3||Pushpagiri College of Pharmacy, Tiruvalla, Pathanamthitta.||Principal||Sept 2010 to Nov. 2013|
|4||Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cheruvandoor, Mahatma Gandhi University. Ettumanoor. P.O, Kottayam- 686 631 Kerala||Principal||Feb 1998
To March 2010
|5||Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cheruvandoor, Mahatma Gandhi University. Ettumanoor. P.O, Kottayam- 686 6631 Kerala||Associate Professor||Sept 1995 to Jan 1998|
|6||Caritas College of Pharmacy, Thellakom, P.O, Kottayam- 16, Kerala||Principal||July1993 to Sept 1995|
|7||College of Pharmaceutical Scs, KMC, Manipal||Research assistant & Part time Lecturer||Nov 1989 to June 1993|
|8||Caritas College of Pharmacy, Thellakom, P.O, Kottayam, Kerala||Principal||Nov 1985 to Nov 1989|
|9||Caritas College of Pharmacy, Thellakom, P.O, Kottayam- 16, Kerala||Lecturer||Mar 1981 to July 1983|
|10||Lisie College of Pharmacy, Cochin||Lecturer||Mar 1977 to Mar 1980|
Dr Aleykutty N A is a catholic nun of religious congregation “Caritas Secular Institute” in the ArchDiocese of Kottayam, Kerala. Dr Aleykutty completed her B Pharm from Govt College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram, M. Pharm from LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmadabad, and PhD in Pharmacy from Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal. Sr Aleykutty started her career in Lisie college of Pharmacy, Cochin and later joined as Associate Professor in Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cheruvandoor campus, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam in Sept 1995 and served as Principal from Jan 1998 till May 2010. During her tenure in M G University, she developed the department to PG and Research Institution. Then she worked in Pushpagiri College of Pharmacy and returned to Caritas College of Pharmacy as Principal and recently entrusted as Administrator, Caritas Educity, Kottayam. Dr Aleykutty N A guided more than 15 doctoral research in Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Vinayaka Mission University Salem and JNTU University Hyderabad. She was PhD thesis adjudicator in Kerala University, Bangalore University, Andhra University. Rajiv Gandhi University, and Manipal University. She also served as the board of studies (Pharmacy) Chairperson in Mahatma Gandhi University and member in Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram.
- NA Aleykutty, KK Srinivasan, PG Rao, AL Udupa, KR Keshavamurthy, Diuretic and antilithiatic activity of Dendrophthoe falcate. Fitoterapia. (1993) 64, 4, 325-331.
- S Jose, K Dhanya, TA Cinu, NA Aleykutty, Multiparticulate system for colon targeted delivery of ondansetron. Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences.(2010) 72 (1), 58.
- S Jose, CR Ansa, TA Cinu, AJ Chacko, NA Aleykutty, SV Ferreira, Thermo-sensitive gels containing lorazepam microspheres for intranasal brain targeting. International journal of pharmaceutics (2013) 441 (1), 516-526.
- S Jose, SS Anju, TA Cinu, NA Aleykutty, S Thomas, EB Souto, In vivo pharmacokinetics and biodistribution of resveratrol-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles for brain delivery. International journal of pharmaceutics (2014) 474 (1), 6- 13.
- V Viswanad, NA Aleykutty, B Jayakar, SM Zacharia, L Thomas, Development and evaluation of antimicrobial herbal formulations containing the methanolic extract of Samadera indica for skin diseases. Journal of advanced pharmaceutical technology & research (2012) 3 (2), 106.
- MV Nila, MR Sudhir, TA Cinu, NA Aleykutty, S Jose, Floating microspheres of carvedilol as gastro retentive drug delivery system: 32 full factorial design and in vitro evaluation. Drug delivery (2014) 21 (2), 110-117.
- J Joseph, AR Bindhu, NA Aleykutty, In vitro and in vivo Antiinflammatory Activity of Clerodendrum paniculatum Linn. Leaves. Indian journal of Pharmaceutical sciences (2013)75 (3), 376.
- SM Zchariah, NA Aleykutty, V Viswanad, S Jacob, V Prabhakar, In-vitro antioxidant potential of methanolic extracts of Mirabilis jalapa Linn. Free Radicals and antioxidants (2011)1 (4), 82-86.
- S Jose, S Sowmya, TA Cinu, NA Aleykutty, S Thomas, EB Souto, Surface modified PLGA nanoparticles for brain targeting of Bacoside-A. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (2014) 63, 29-35
- SM Zachariah, DB Jayakar, V Viswanad, RV Gopal In vitro anthelmintic activity of aerial parts of Mirabilis jalapa Linn. Int J Pharm Sci Rev Res (2012) 12, 107-110.
- NA Aleykutty, B Jayakar, P Suresh, PN Leena, SM Mathews Effect of regulations on the appropriate use of antibiotics. Int J Pharma Bio Sci (2011) 2, 32- 5.
- SM Zachariah, DNV Viswanad, B Jaykar Free radical scavenging and antibacterial activity of Mirabilis jalapa Linn using in vitro models. Asian J Pharm Clin Res (2012) 5 (3), 115-120.
- S Akhila, NA Aleykutty, P Manju Docking studies on Peperomia pellucida as antidiabetic drug. Int. J. Pharm. Pharm. Sci (2012)4, 76-77.